A J.D. Power Consumer Lending Satisfaction Study released earlier this year shared that the consumer lending space was severely disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic. But as interest rates rise and refi demand cools, the market for auto loans, personal loans and other consumer lending products should pick up–and marketers will need to have their technology and communications ready to capitalize on the opportunity.
This panel discussion will answer some of the tough questions you have about the consumer lending market, so you are ready for success in 2022:
- What will loan demand look like in 2022?
- What will the impact of non-bank lenders be in this space?
- How do you find low-risk borrowers?
- What products should be focusing our marketing efforts on?
- What strategies can we use to target and locate new Gen Z buyers?