Track: Check & Fraud
Rapid technological advances continue to alter the banking industry, leaving banks and credit unions struggling to stay ahead. Meanwhile, consumer behaviors and expectations are changing.
Banking customers today want and expect to interact with true, integrated digital branches – where they can complete transactions digitally, but also find support and product information using self-service technology. In this session, Bill McCracken from Phoenix Synergistics will share brand-new consumer research which highlights the evolving demands placed on bank and credit union branches, including:
- The importance of branch location as a provider selection factor.
- The role of branches, specifically with the checking product, in initial account acquisition and cross-selling activities.
- The impact of ATMs, online banking, and mobile banking on consumer branch usage.
- An assessment of consumers’ experiences with and desire for digital features and services in the branch environment.
- Consumer satisfaction with branches including specific attributes such as transaction speed, technology, and staff competence.